If you are looking for a high-performance silicone or fluorosilicone rubber compound or if you have any questions about these products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Step by step, we will discuss the technical and commercial specifications of your product with you, check the feasibility and produce your product. In the first step, we discuss all the technical details of your product with you, such as the area of application, hardness areas, temperature and duration of use, media contact and the corresponding standards.
E.g. the commercial specifications concern the quantity per year, lot size, delivery form and the type of packaging. In the next step, we check how all the desired requirements can be met and, with the help of a test plan, mix series are created in order to find a final solution.
Then we will prepare your offer and samples for approval so that we could go into production afterwards. Every single step is carried out in close consultation with you, so that at the end of the day you will have your desired product in your hands.
Research and Development
We are able to respond to your requests at short notice by means of various compound options.
With mixing units of different sizes, we achieve high quality assurance and flexibility. Barcode-controlled raw material weighing, computer-aided roller and internal mixer, as well as extrusion lines and strainer units are part of our machine park.
We offer support in material development:
- Material development in terms of specifications
- Application-specific compound development
- Optimization of existing formulations and products
- Support in process issues
Our laboratory and technical center are at your disposal:
- Production of sample quantities on a laboratory scale (e.g. 0.5 - 2.5kg)
- State-of-the-art laboratory mixers open and closed
- Color adjustments according to RAL standards or specific color templates
- Specific product-relevant analysis and test methods
The form of delivery is also various. Here are some examples of our delivery geometry program:
- Calendered webs
- Endless stripes
- Strips on coils
Certified according to IATF 16949: 2016 including DIN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 50001
In order to be able to supply quality at the highest level, we rely on permanent digital quality monitoring of all manufacturing processes and a continuously controlled system, which guarantees the traceability of your product up to the raw materials we use at all times.
We are certified according to IATF 16949: 2016 including DIN ISO 9001: 2015 and EN ISO 50001 and have internalized the basic principles of these standards in our company policy.
An essential part of the quality control of our products is the testing of these compounds in the company's own test laboratories. The quality and approval tests include among others:
- Vulcanometry/Rheology according to DIN 53529
- Hardness according to DIN EN ISO 48/DIN ISO 7619-1
- Density according to DIN EN ISO 1183-1A
- Tensile test according to DIN 53504
- Compression set (DVR) according to DIN ISO 815
- Tear strength according to DIN ISO 34-1
- Elasticity according to DIN 53512
If necessary, further application-relevant material tests are carried out.
The results of this quality check are attached to each delivery in an inspection certificate in accordance with DIN EN 10204-3.1.
Do you have any questions about our products?
Call us without obligation on: +49 3491 659 460 or use our contact form.